Keeping up with Business and Social Media





OMG, I started this blog during a Retrograde....big mistake. Follow me on other platforms to understand that last statement. Anyway, recently starting my own business, and understanding that reaching my audience wasn't as easy as I had hoped. Everyone is either on Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and etc. By the time on done advertising or posting on every platform, a whole day has past. lol. Like I never finished my coffee, showered or spoke to a LIVING human. Then there are the hashtag wars breaking out all over, how do you win??? I'm really asking how I don't know the answer. Trying to keep up is a serious game. Running a business daily with allits moving parts is time consuming enough, especially when doing it alone. Mind you, I am extremely grateful to be what I am and thankful for what I've created. Its been nothing but amazing. 

Keeping up with TikTok stars and Podcasters is a rough current if nobody has heard of you, or even knows you exist. My eyes have been open to this struggle, however I'm willing to go the distance and see it through. Now do I feel guilty that I can't appear everywhere daily? A little, I feel one day missed, you lose 100 followers and may not get them back. However 1,000 more followers are born everyday as well. But the truth of the matter is balance. Most people who appear everywhere daily may not have a well oiled machine business to tend to, or at least by themselves; and on the other hand, business owners may not have social media driven clientell to find them or even know of them.


So this double edged sword is rough road. One side is trying to be accurate, efficient, professional, or just BORING, and the other side is relatable, bubly, humorous and confident in your jammies! Trying to be both, OMG!!

Comments

Popular Posts