My Dream Resembles 2020




My thoughts of 2020? Well, probably the same as yours. Confused, disappointed, grateful, and unsure. Not sure if staying put is good, or moving too fast was wise. But a dream I had last night provoked some questions, and why I'm writing this blog. 

In the dream I had been kidnapped by a married couple and their adult daughter. I wasn't alone, I was with my estranged sister. They showed us where we were staying but nothing surrounding us. The daughter was cunning and ever watchful, and the dad laid in bed naked, waiting for one of us to join him. The wife, who at first appeared to be a middle age caucasian woman, professional and whitty, slowly transformed into a middle eastern woman, servant looking and colorful attire. The wife stepped out and left the door open, where I got a glimpse of where I was.

I suddenly saw there was an unsupervised cell phone, which I grabbed. After I grabbed it, I saw clothes on the table next to me. Then the clothes began to move, and heard a baby cooing underneath. I unmasked a baby, fat and alone.

I realized I had to be brave to get out of this hostage situation. Not just for me, my frightened sister, myself, and especially this baby, which had been abandoned, but was surprisingly healthy. I put the baby on the floor to keep them safe, but I covered them again; luckily they didn't make much noise.

Then, I promised the dad a sexual favor later, if he would leave me alone now, he agreed and I went to sit with

the daughter. I pulled out a joint and we all smoked. We laughed and laughed, as I pulled my scared sister closer and closer to the door. I dialled 911, and when the call answered, I spoke to the daughter about our location. To her surprise of my accurate account of where we were, she slurred more and more as if she was losing power. I opened the door and pushed my sister out and told her to run.

Lastly, I lightly kicked the baby towards the door with every intention of picking them up, but I would have to speak directly into the phone, and put it up to my face and risk someone seeing I had it. But I had to rescue the baby. 

Now I was faced with a choice, drop the phone and scoop the baby and run, which left me to rely on my own instincts or pick up the phone and leave the baby and run, which gave me more of a sense of direction that's more secure............

I woke up, and now I'm left with the choice from today forward on what to do.......


Comments

Popular Posts