I'm Still Standing......

 


Welp, we made it to 2021.....yeah about that lol. It's official, I will be bound to my business. I tried rejoining the regular world, with major attempts, with success, however was short lived. It's a sign for sure!!! But "I'm Still Standing, better than I ever did, looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid" Sir, Elton John says. I'm one of his biggest fans, so.

When you realize that "you can never go back again, to the world that you've been living in, when you're dreaming with your eyes wide open" says the greatest showman. I'm always inspired by good uplifting lyrics. 

I have to give up on working full time, this is the end to a long and hard situation. The age of aquarius is being very good to me. being able to stretch, breathe, pace myself, focus, concentrate, and granted ample time. it's surely a blessing!! I'm grateful for every opportunity, and the space between it.

Though the country is falling apart, morally, it's still not enough of a distraction, but another opportunity to use time wisely. another shutdown is inevitable, but now i'm better prepared, and have learn to pass time more creatively to my benefit.

enough about that, spiritually, i can see better, feel deeper, and bounce back better and faster. this is an improvement to previous conditions. my foresight is farther into the future. I asked for this, now i have it, and have to nurture my creation.

this year we are still waking up. 2021 is is basically the sequel to 2020, we're still learning, still failing, still thriving, still improving, still growing. we will learn to trust ourselves to move on our own, after learning the lessons from last year. we take our first steps forward.




Comments

Popular Posts